You are visitor
Click here to Listen to our Theme Tune
Save Money on Your Taxes * Check out the Tax Planning Guide
Giovetti and Giovetti, Certified Public Accountants, or G&GCPAs, is a firm in the local Catonsville, Maryland area run by Dr. Alfred Giovetti, CPA and Christine Giovetti, CPA.
Both Giovettis teach Accounting, Small Business and Computers at local Colleges (Catonsville Community College, Carroll Community College, Harford Community College, Howard Community College, and others) and for national and regional organizations (National Society of Accountants, Maryland Society of Accountants, National Association of Accountants and others).
Both Giovettis are published authors and authorities in their fields with over 2500 published articles between them in magazines, including Business Week, Software News, National Public Accountant, Free State Accountant, Accounting Technology, and many others.
The firm works on:
- Tax Problems involving the IRS, Sales Tax, Payroll, Personal Property and Use Tax and other taxes.
- Computer Software for Accounting, Business, Organization, Finance, Payroll, and even Games for the Children.
- Tax Preparation for Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships, Fiduciaries, Sales, Payroll, Personal Property, Real Estate, Gifts and Estates
- Small Business Accounting, Taxes, Finance,
- Business Plans For Loans and Management
- Recordkeeping to Satisfy State and Federal Authorities - How to organize all that paper so you can use it later.
- Personal Finance issues including Debt Control (Personal Loan Planning), Investments, and Planning for College Education, Large Purchases and Vacations
- Business Valuations
- Accounting for Estates and Trusts
- Investment Partnerships
The Info Center
All contents of The Computer Show are Copyright © 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Al Giovetti, Giovetti and Giovetti CPAs, The Computer Show, Joppa Computer Products