Comments: Spycraft is by (c) Activision
I know one for this game is already available, but it's damn unreadable. Mine is much clearer. :)
- The Walkthrough starts in Washington Square on a bench.
On the bench in Washington Square access your Intelink > Comlink to read a videomessage from Warhurst. Close PDA and you're in Langley.
- In Washington go to Farm > Milkovsky. Look at the stuff on his table, then on the photos. Go to Farm > Image Analysis.
- Look left. Access the Image Analysis menu. Click on the grey sedan on the photo and enhance the license plate, then use OCE to clear up the view. The number is 2GGX368. Do the report (the button on your right).
- Access Image Analysis again. Mix the two photos and count the tanks (don't forget the ones under the tent). There are 6. Do the report.
- Go to Farm > The Zone. When you have your pistol ready move all the way ahead thru the map shooting enemys. Then, in the second test, move ahead until you find a radiotransmitter (the area with crates), get it and step back.
- Check Intelink > Comlink for new mail. Return to Washington > Langley.
- Go to DCI Sterling. Go to your (Thorn's) office. Activate KAT. Move the camera to point on the building to your left (Moscow Historical Museum that is) and the tribune ahead of it. In Camera View window do a maximum zoom, find the bullet holes on the wall. On the model align the holes with tribune (click on the wall and drag mouse over to the tribune). Zoom off and turn the camera to the opposite side of the trajectory line. Do a max zoom again and you should see the face of a killer in a GUM's window (but how could he shoot someone from the Moscow's biggest supermarket without being noticed is a mystery :)).
- Activate Mix & Match system and build his electronic sketch and click Search. If you did right you should find T.J. "Harmonica" Philips. Report the name of the killer (Harmonica) and Receive the new message.
- Access PinPoint software. You have to find the weapon used, it's absolutely silent and leaves no bullett. Browse thru the weapon database and you'll see that the weapon was PEG (Pulse Electric Gun) and the bullett is needle pack projectile. Report it, watch the message incoming.
- Go to Washington > Langley > DCI Sterling. Then return to your office computer and click Security Model. Look at the dr. Cohlen's activities. Browse his dossier (folder icon next to his name) to find out that he's claustrophobic and never uses elevators. Then look at his activities again and click on 24 - this day he used the elevator. Activate Mix &Match. Build the sketch - here's the man you look for (Allen Wayne). Report your progress.
- Read the new message. Open dr. Cohlens security model again. Click on his phone activities for 2 and 22. On the recording isolate the woman's voice and analyse it. You'll find out it's Ying Chungwang, another CIA ex - look at her dossier, then report her name and location (Rockland, Washington D.C.). Read the incoming mail.
- Visit secret meeting in Washington > Halifax. Return to your office. Read the incoming mail, get all the stuff from the desk into your case.
- Use your PC and click on Cypher. Click on Beale > A-B > Beowulf. Report (Ying in Moscow).
- Click on PhotoDoc. You must falsificate a photo of Grendel in prison. You know he's in Turkey (see Ying's crypted note), he smokes Emperor Filterless (see his dossier) and you have his photo. Drag the low-left Grendel-face and place it on the face of man on the photo, drag the middle turkish paper and place it on left and middle Camel pack on the right. Match everything with actual human size and hit Print. Read the incoming messages to see if you've succeeded, if not start all over. Read all the messages you receive.
- Go Moscow > Station > Lobby. Talk to Maxine, go to Iterrogation Room. Talk to Ying. Tell her you've got Grendel and you will set him free if she'll talk. Don't threat her with Grendel's death and don't take her to the Bullpen or she won't tell anything. Read the incoming messages. Examine the Procat files in Intelink > Datalink > CIA > Authorised > Procat.
- Go to Foster's office, talk to her about SVR, Birdsong and Gromchevski. Go to Pearson's office, read the incoming messages for Gromchevski's phone number. Use phone, press Speaker and dial 2334819.
- Go to Moscow > Yasevno. Talk to Yuri. He tells you that in Russia mafia is everywhere (like in America it isn't) and offers you a meeting with one of the supposed mafia heads and presidental candidate Churbanoff.
- Go to Moscow > Birdsong and talk to him. Don't threat the man, just tell him to try and find out something about president hit.
- Go to Moscow > Station > Lobby > Pearson, take yellow paper from the desk. Open the casefile to the left of your table, take the folder marked Nukes. Take the floppy.
- Now use EMBC floppy from your case on computer and download Rabid Hound book. Use Nuke floppy on computer, find message Subj: Gog and Magog, view header, launch Cypher and select Beale > Other > Rabid Hound. Then do so with Subj: Re: Gog and Magog message. Read the incoming. Soon you should receive the message from Colby about an another upgrade to your Eclipse tool and the access to the agents' Holt and Seaton cabinets. You may want to fly to Washington to examine their rooms and report to Colby that the traitor is within Team Eagle Shield, but he will not take your suspicions seriously.
- Go to Moscow > Vilnius. Then return back to office. Check out Intelink > Datalink > CIA > Authorised > Procat. There's a name John Blake there - access his dossier and check out his contact phone number (011441715550909). Make an appointment with Blake. Go to London.
- In London talk to Blake. While he's out take a look at his laptop and books beside it. Take the Procat folder from him.
- Return to Moscow, Pearson's office. Read the folder, especially the bits about Onyx, Kneecaps and Harmonica. Use Intelink > Datalink > CIA > Onyx. Look under all of the aliases in Ticket Data section. As you know from the file, Onyx is vegetarian, he flies business class and passage seats only. You'll find out that he stopped in Berlin, report it.
- Read the incoming mail to find out about the Birdsong's disappearance. Load up Sound Analysis and mark the outside sounds on the phone record - bells, plane, etc. You'll find out that he's in Novosibirsk, at Suvorov's. Later, when Foster asks you how to make Birdsong cooperate tell her to promise him a house in Montana.
- Go to Moscow > Birdsong. Open his door with the lockpick (in your case). Look at his room - he's obsessed with western culture. Turn L, when Lange enters and starts talking to you select Shoot.
- Return to the Station and go to the Alley. The girl gives you Yuri Gromchevski's file. Read it. Enter office and soon you must hear a call from Yuri. Pick up the phone and go Moscow > Yasenvo. Yuri gives you the Onyx folder.
- Return Moscow > Station > Lobby > Pearson. Fire up Intelink > Datalink > CIA > Authorised > Onyx > CEFT. Look up the banknotes' serial numbers and when and where they were spotted, then compare it with data on airplane tickets database. So, here it goes - Onyx is in Heidelberg, Germany, at Schlumpthen hotel.
- Go Germany > Schlumpthen. Talk to Onyx, threat him with Indian Government and Jammu. After the conversation say you wanna look around, turn L, open wardrobe, take cuffs and use them on Onyx.
- Go Germany > Scharfenstahl. Select Shoot (nothin to talk about with the suckers!). Move quickly without shooting to the center of the map (ahead- left, ahead-right, ahead). Kill Grendel as soon as you have the opportunity. Get The Pit, move back all the way killing baddies. Watch the mail.
- Return to Moscow > Station > Lobby > Pearson, read the mail from Foster about Birdsong's kidnapping. Take camera and chip from your desk, then use chip on PC. Stop the tape when you hear a shot - the flash from the pistol lights up the kidnapper's face. Hit IA. Looks familiar? Now you must find out where he can be. Go to Intelink > Datalink > CIA > Authorised > 201 Files > Maxine Foster > Support Personnel > Owen Pearson. There you should find a link to the map with an address - Leningradsky Prospekt, 19. Report that the captor is Kneecaps and he's at that address.
- Watch the incoming mail. Go Moscow > Kneecaps. Click on GPS to activate BADMAN. When you take control of the team click on them all and send them to 2nd floor. Click on blue one and move him to the right door in the upper row of rooms. Activate Cyber-Optical Surveillance on that room, then take the red one and make him throw stun grenade inside. Make all 4 enter the room and use blue one to watch the door ahead - he must say that the objective is inside. Use brown one to blow a hole in room's right wall, order red one to throw bomb thru the crack. Lead 2 of your men thru the hole in the wall, make them approach the door, then click on all 4 and storm into the room where Birdsong is. You should get him with no human losses.
- Return to Pearson's office. Use EMBC to download a new book to your computer - Croak!. In the incoming you should have some new crypted messages, decypher them with Beale > Other > Croak!. You'll receive information about Maxwell and Raven.
- Go to Tunisia > Chopper. Shoot everyone on the map, then move to the center and drop the weapon. When Blake's pistol glitches pick up your gun and shoot Blake as he grabs his bag. Pick up his laptop and enter the chopper.
- Take laptop out of the bag, open it. Use Intelink on it, when progress indicator reaches 30% hit Cancel, disconnect and throw laptop ouuta the chopper. Check out Intelink for downloaded data, decipher the messages, attempt to send the one which is still unsent and close PDA.
- When you're on Red Square move activate frequency detector and move to the top-left corner of the map, where the blinking red point is. Close PDA and if you see a TV operator in brown jacket press Shoot immediately. The Prez is saved.
- Check out the new mail, and go to Crimea > Dacha. When Warhurst enters drop the gun, then talk to him about the team and say "This is why you hacked my PDA" to give Jamie a hint about sound hack. When Warhurst is distracted pick up gun and shoot him. When Yuri attempts to kill Churbanoff you'll have to shoot him too...
- GAME SUCCESSFULLY OVER (very disturbing finale...)
I also failed to find any different endings here, I think the game is pretty linear after all, and there are only minor plot twists. But I'm still playing, so if I find something I'll update this.
(C) moral rights reserved!
BONeHeAD // tRX
"Ricardo Dillon" email@example.com
My name is Dick Dillon from Buenos Aires - Argentina and I want to know if you have the walkthrough of SPYCRAFT (Activision).-
Your Site is great and very useful.-
Very Truly Yours
Please send us your comments and suggestions.