By Al Giovetti
The Drowned God Walkthrough
Bequest Globe and Binah WALKTHROUGH
You start the game in the Bequest Globe.
- Click on the Ancient valve-operated computer, you will be asked to type
in your name. In turn, you'll receive your Sacred Number and Sacred Symbol,
which you will need to remember throughout the game.
- Once you have your sacred number and symbol, enter the Crypto wheel
just to the right of the computer. Click on one of the
two hot spots (either 1 or 9). Once you enter the Crypto wheel
you can either go up to Kether, or down to Malchut first.
In both places, you must enter the room and click on the monitor in the
middle of the room. After the message, a number will flash
on the screen, remember this number.
- Once you have both numbers (3 and 8), leave the Crypto wheel
and go back to the ancient valve-operated computer. Enter the numbers,
3 and 8, and press ENTER. You now have access to the first Realm, Binah.
- Go back to the Crypto wheel and click on the hot spot
corresponding to number 2. You will enter the Realm of Binah, starting
in the interior of the Stonehenge formation. Walk through the Temporal
Gateways until you reach the Armoured Torso. (Note, there are four possible
places to go in the Stonehenge formation: the Armoured Torso, the Helmet,
Merlin's Oak, and the Beach.)
- Enter the Armoured Torso and walk around the room until
you find the Shield Puzzle on the back of one of the chairs. Click on the
puzzle to start. The object of the game is to connect all of the nodes
without crossing the line you have drawn. One solution to this puzzle is
shown on page XVII of the game manual.
- After you solve the puzzle and see the vision of the
Holy Grail, walk out of the room through the same door you entered to see
more visions. Your reward for solving the Shield puzzle is the Tower card.
Place it in your inventory.
- Once the visions are finished, you can turn around
and enter the Armoured Torso once again. This time, you'll see an alien
craft rather than the Round table. Walk over to the computer where the Man
In Black was standing. You must select your Sacred Symbol, slide the symbol
for Binah time (the Grail, the top symbol), and click on the position for
Binah on the Crypto wheel (the top, right corner of the square. Once you've
successfully selected these three elements, the alien craft will rise and
you'll discover the elevator down to Leonardo's Workshop.
- At this point, you should exit the door in the Armoured
Torso, and walk through the Stonehenge formation until you find Merlin's
Oak. Note: by turning around in the middle of the Stonehenge formation,
you'll change where the temporal gates will transport you.
- Once you find Merlin's Oak, click on the three drawers
until you release the Elemental. One pattern that works to release it is
to open the bottom drawer first, then the middle, and finally
the top drawer. Once you release the Elemental, it will guide
you to the beach.
- Walk through the Stonehenge formation again until
you find the beach. Walk through the gate that the Elemental opens for
you. Walk to the water's edge and click on the figure to the left of the
pier to summon the boat.
- Get on the boat, and you will be taken to Avalon.
Enter the tower building and you will face the Knights Templar puzzle.
A solution to this puzzle is found on page XXIX of the game manual. The
goal is to remove the last flame or flames so that only the chalice remains,
thus forcing the Knight to drink. Note: you will always lose the first
game because the Knight places the chalice on a stable square. Thus, you
must win the second and third games to win.
- Once you beat the Knight, an elevator will appear
behind him. Get in the elevator and go up to visit Morgan Le Fay. Here,
you will receive the Star card for getting past the drunken knight. After
you hear Morgan Le Fay's directions, take the elevator down to the bottom
(2 floors down).
- Get out of the elevator on the bottom floor and walk
directly across to the Priory of Sion book. Place the Tower card from your
inventory on the table, and you'll be able to open and explore the book.
(This will also unlock the metal door to Leonardo's workshop. Be sure to
look at the illustration on the wall and checkout its mini-animations.)
- Now walk through the white door at the end of the
hallway and enter the Einstein and Newton puzzle.
The goal here is to arrange the 4 phrases from Einstein
and 4 phrases from Newton into a logical conversation.
The solution to this puzzle can be found on page XXX of the game manual.
Once you solve the puzzle, you will receive a metal ball, actually it's
the Automaton's Heart. Place it in your inventory.
- Once you complete the Einstein and Newton puzzle,
walk back through the white door to the hall. Walk across the hall until
you reach the metal door, go through the door to enter Leonardo's workshop
- Once in Leonardo's workshop, find the Star Map puzzle.
You must first place the Star card on the holder before you can proceed.
The goal here is to match numbers in each axis to make the pattern of the
Sirius constellation. The axis co-ordinates are found
in a book on Leonardo's workbench. The corresponding numbers on the map are, in order: 17, 2,
19, 5, 24, and 37. Now you'll be able to view Leonardo's secret drawings.
Afterward, you will receive the Star card back.
- Now walk over to Leonardo's bench, when you turn around,
you will find a stone with the Automaton's image on it.
Place the Automaton's Heart you received in the Einstein
and Newton room in the stone to activate the Automaton.
- Go over to the Automaton and pick up the Babel Cylinder
that it produced for you. You're now ready to go back to the hall, and
take the elevator up to re-visit Morgan Le Fay.
- Find the elevator, and go up two floors to Morgan
Le Fay. Give her the Star card and she'll direct you as to where to place
the Babel cylinder. Once done, she'll give you the Moon card.
- Get in the elevator and go down two floors. Enter
Leonardo's workshop and walk through the door by the Automaton. You will
find a dark hallway with a faintly lit box at the entrance. Place the Moon
card on the box, and the hallway will light up, showing you the last puzzle
in Binah, Merlin's Retort. This is a timed puzzle, so you must match the
symbols quickly. You can turn the box by clicking on the left or right
edge of each panel. Match all of the symbols, and you'll be transported
back to the interior of the Stonehenge formation. Here you must go back
to several places in Binah and set back the clocks. Each place will have
something you must do to set the time back. For example, click on the candle
when you go back to Morgan Le Fay's lair, and slide the grail back into
its original position when you go to the monitor in the alien craft (Majestic
- You will be rewarded with the Holy Grail, and transported
back to the Bequest Globe, where you can continue your quest for Truth.
- Back at the Bequest Globe, enter the Crypto wheel by
clicking on either 1 or 9, you can either go up to Kether, or down to Malchut
first. In both places, you must enter the room and click on the monitor
in the middle of the room.
- In Kether--the upper room, you will receive the Magician
card. Walk over to the world map on the wall and place the Magician card
in the holder. You will access information about Stonehenge. When finished,
walk back over to the monitor and receive the code number (4)
- In Malchut, you'll receive the Temperance card. Walk
over to the drawing on the wall and place the Temperance card in the holder.
After seeing the painting, walk back to the monitor to receive the code
- Once you have both numbers (4 and 8), leave the Crypto wheel
and go back to the ancient valve-operated computer. Enter the numbers,
4 and 8, and press ENTER. You now have access to the second Realm, Chesed.
5. Go back to the Crypto wheel and click on the hot spot
corresponding to number 3. By walking through the Crypto wheel, you will
enter the Realm of Chesed, starting in the Pyramid area.
- The Chesed environment has multiple pathways between
the Sun pyramid, the Moon pyramid, the DNA Ark, and the U.S.S. Scorpio
areas. Most of the puzzles can be solved nonlinearly.
- The first pyramid you'll see once you enter Chesed
is the Horus Pyramid Climb up the steps and you'll find Horus Pyramid Game.
The goal here is to fill in all of the nodes. Here's one solution, just
click on the nodes in the following order. If you want to start the puzzle
over, just turn around twice and you'll start the puzzle from scratch.
- Once you beat this puzzle, you'll receive a metal ball,
which you will to place in the plinth at the Oracle.
- Next, find the Ball Court puzzle, it's directly across
from the Horus pyramid steps, you'll find a pathway--take it and turn left.
The object of the Ball Court puzzle is to raise all of the stones to make
a level surface. One pattern to solve this puzzle is click on the stone
(or stones) in the back row first (while they are lowered). Once the row
is level, move to the next row towards you. Repeat this until all the rows
are level. Now click on the key on the far wall. This will open a door
and you'll be able to walk into the interior of the Moon pyramid. Click
on drawing on the wall, and you'll receive the top half of the Emperor
card. You can leave this room now and go out to the front of the Horus
- The pyramid next to the Horus pyramid, is the Sun pyramid.
Climb up its steps and you'll find four cards. Pick them up one
at a time and carry them over to the calendar stone at the top of the Moon
pyramid, which is around the corner from the Horus and Sun pyramids. When
you finish placing the fourth card, you will be will receive the Heart
Stone from the calendar.
- With the Heart Stone, you can access the interior of
the Sun pyramid. Once you go inside the Sun Pyramid, you'll find Nine Men's
Morris game. The computer AI is very tough to beat, however it does get
progressively easier the more games you lose. The goal of the game is to
place your markers three-in-a-row. When you place three markers in a row,
you get to remove one of the computer's markers from the game. Of course,
if the computer forms three in a row, you loose a marker. Once all seven
markers are placed, you move by sliding one of your markers to an adjacent
space. When you beat this game, you'll receive the bottom portion of the
- Now you're ready to go to the Oracle. Walk through
the trench directly in front of the Moon pyramid steps. Walk down through
the tunnel and go forward all the way up until you reach the plinth. Open
the door and place the metal ball from inventory in the empty space. This
will fill the Oracle with water so Horus can appear. Be sure to take the
metal ball back and place in your inventory when the plinth door opens
again. (You will need to place it on the Rod of Osiris in the sub.)
- Walk over to the Oracle, Hones will appear and ask
you to make the choice of life (alpha) or death (omega) for him. Choose
life and a secret door will open in the pool. (Otherwise, you'll need to
enter the DNA Ark via the interiors of the Moon or Sun pyramids. You will
receive the High Priest card after you make your selection.
- Walk down into the empty pool, and you'll see a doorway.
Follow the tunnel until you get to the door with the bright white light.
You'll see the Water Organ. All you need to do is press any of the keys
(in any order or combination) 6 times. You will then be elevated to the
DNA Ark, where you will immediately see Noah. Turn around and you'll see
the tattoo body.
- To complete the Tattoo Body puzzle, you must scan
the body of the UFOnaut and find all four representations of the Rod of
Osiris. Each time you find one, and click on the scanner, you will receive
a DNA sample. After you find all four Rod of Osiris tattoos and receive
all four DNA samples, turn around and walk to Noah.
- One at a time, grab a DNA rod from your inventory
and place it on Noah's chest. You will receive the Lovers card after you
give Noah all four samples.
- At this point, you should have the Lovers, the Emperor,
and the High Priest cards. If so, three indentations will appear in Noah's
chest. Place the cards there and you will be transported to the U.S.S.
- You will start in the flooded engine room. Turn around
and you'll see the Rod puzzle (which you will need to find later). Now
find the periscope room (up two floors). Here you will find a key around
the neck of the frozen captain. You will also find a Morse
code chart. In the captain's quarters, you will need to enter Morse code
for the word GENESIS
- Once you have the key and the Morse code for the word
genesis, find the Captain's quarters. Once there, enter the Morse code
for genesis in the transceiver on the desk.
This will unlock the bathroom door behind you.
- Enter the Captain's bathroom. Go through the memo's
in the folder. You'll find another key behind the last memo. Take it.
- Now you need to find the flooded engine room, the
room you were in when you were transported to the sub. There you will find
the Rod game. Here you will have to manipulate the x, y, z, and rotational
coordinates of the Rod of Osiris.
- First you must place the two keys in your inventory
into the two keyholes. (Easier said than done.) You will have four tries
at placing the Rod in the correct coordinates and in the right rotational
orientation (right side up).
- The first thing you should do at the start of the game
is move all of control knobs to the far left, this is the 0
position. Turn around and you'll see the position of the Rod.
- The upper left-hand knob controls the X axis. Each click
will move the Rod one square to the right. (Note that if the Rod is in
the rightmost box, it will move to the leftmost box in one click.)
- The upper right-hand knob controls the XY axis. Each click
moves the Rod down one square to the right on the X axis, and two squares
up the Y axis. (This is a tricky one, but the only way to move the rod
along the Y axis.)
- The lower left-hand knob controls the Z axis. Each click
moves the Rod back on square along the Z axis.
- The lower right-hand knob controls the rotation of the
Rod. The Rod must end up vertical, right-side up.
- It's best to change one or two movements at a time. You
have four moves to complete the puzzle.
- Once you've completed the Rod puzzle, turn around and
place the Oracle Orb in your inventory on the empty bar. You will be transported
back to the Bequest Globe.
- Back at the Bequest Globe, enter the Crypto wheel by clicking on either 1 or 9, you can either go up to Kether, or down
to Malchut first. In both places, you must enter the room and click on the monitor in the middle of the room.
- In Kether--the upper room, you will receive the High Priestess card. Walk over to the world map on the wall and place the High Priestess card in the holder. You will access information about Stonehenge. When finished, walk back over to the monitor and receive the code number
- In Malchut, you'll receive the Empress card. Walk over to the drawing on the wall and place the Empress card in the holder. After seeing the painting, walk back to the monitor to receive the code number (9).
- Once you have both numbers (5 and 9), leave the Crypto wheel and go back to the ancient valve-operated computer. Enter the numbers, 5 and 9, and press ENTER. Turn around and open the Crypto wheel. This time the number 5 on the wheel will be hot. Click on 5 and you'll enter the third Realm, Din.
- You enter Din in the Library, remember the bookcase you see because you'll need to place the books you find in this realm there later. Walk over to the desk, and you'll see the first puzzle on the wall the Traffic Control puzzle. You can control the direction by clicking on the intersection arrows.
- Once you solve the Traffic Control puzzle, you'll receive the Chariot card.
- Fall through the hole in the room and you'll face the next puzzle the Mechanical Maze. (There are other ways to proceed, this is a quick one.) In this puzzle, you'll face two elevators in each room. You must go through either the left door or the right door. One solution to get through the maze is to go first go Left, then Right, then Left, then Right, etc. until you make your way through the puzzle.
- Once out of the maze, you'll run into the old Relic Hunter. Follow him around. Eventually he'll split in two and kill himself
Pick up the Book of Orion and the Relic Hand and place them in your inventory.
- Go to the Theatre of Memory. Up the stairs, you'll find Carl Jung's Memory Machine. You must determine the pattern
by guessing the position of the four characters. After each of your guesses, you'll be told how many match and how many in the correct position. After trial and error, you determine the correct pattern. When you do, you'll receive the Flying Saucer book.
- On the other side of the same level is Allistar Crawley's
machine. Select your Sacred Symbol to start the animation. When requested,
place the Relic's Hand on the hand imprint. You will receive the Book of
- After the Memory Machine puzzle, walk up to the main
room and click on the two dolls. One of them will give you the Justice
- Now leave the Theatre, go out and take the steps on
Notes for the rest of Din:
- The code for the Templar's Head is 555.
- The passwords for the Web Pages (on the Monitor after you complete the Four Server puzzle) are: Gene-Isis, Firebird, Lost Angels, and Majestic. Once you activate the machinery, go back to the house and find the instructions on the ticker-tape machine.
- You'll find the two pieces of the Stone in the Theatre AFTER you move the House and lift up the Theatre.
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 01:24:03 EST
I have written a partial walkthrough for the game "Drowned God" & would hope
that someone who knows how to do it[I don't] will see to it that it's
available on the internet. For the past year, I've invited folk to e me direct
regarding questions on the "Din" section of this game[which the official,
available one, basically omits a great portion of]. I've been amazed at how
many have e'd me regarding this. At least one new person a week! Financial
restraints have caused me to disconnect my server, and I would hate to leave
any future gamers without ANY source of help[Inscape is gone]. If you CARE
about helping gamers[the reason I assume your sites exist], please see to it
that this walkthrough is included in the pantheon. Their future thanx, Bleep.
DROWNED GOD--DIN WALKTHROUGH
This alternative walkthrough was written by Bleep. The official walkthrough misses quite a lot of the Din section of the game. This is an attempt to rectify that. There is also a bug in this section of the game. If you move the library/house BEFORE you completely raise the theatre, the house disappears and you won't be able to find it again.
- If you've followed the official Inscape walkthrough, you are left at the subway stop at the theatre. Go to the Hacker's caravan[circle/dot]. To solve the IC puzzle, clik on a symbol processor. Four possible paths light up. Cliking on the path in the direction you wish to go in, connect up the symbols without crossing any lines. You will then receive the "Hermit" card[IX]. You also gain access to a "website"[not necessary to complete the game, but filled with interesting info just the same]. The passwords for the "site" are on the walls of the secret room in the library.
- to the machine[rocket symbol]. Play around with the settings, only to get waved off by the android. Now where might you get the correct settings? Check out the library and listen. Notice anything different? ANOTHER bug--the "wind" setting instructs you to "4". INCORRECT!! MAX the "wind"[making it 5]. Now go back to the machine and use the settings. You'll visualize an event in your past. After you come back from your trip, use the "Hermit" card. The theatre is now raised.
- to the library, and use the books you've received[where would you put books?]. You now are in the secret room. Use the "Chariot"[VII] to move the house. Check out the pyramid and talk to the Templar's Head[code given in the official walkthrough]. Pump him for information[ha,ha]. The key phrase is "unite the stone with me" & he'll drop away.
- to the theatre. Two previously blocked doors are now open. The two halves of the stone are given to the Head in the secret room. Use "Justice"[XI] to choose[it makes no difference whom you choose]. That's it, you're done with Din. Gluck--Bleep.
- Back at the Bequest Globe, enter the Crypto wheel by
clicking on either 1 or 9, you can either go up to Kether, or down
to Malchut first. In both places, you must enter the room
and click on the monitor in the middle of the room.
- In Kether--the upper room, you will receive the XX
card. Walk over to the world map on the wall and place the XX card in the
holder. You will access information about Stonehenge. When finished, walk
back over to the monitor and receive the code number.
- In Malchut, you'll receive the YY card. Walk over to
the drawing on the wall and place the YY card in the holder. After seeing
the painting, walk back to the monitor to receive the code number.
- Once you have both numbers, leave the Crypto wheel and
go back to the ancient valve-operated computer. Enter the numbers and press
ENTER. Turn around and open the Crypto wheel. This time the number 5 on
the wheel will be hot. Click on 5 and you'll enter the fourth and last
- Once in Chokmah, find the Hacker's Caravan and enter
by clicking on the door. You can explore the inside of the caravan. Walk
to the bedroom at the end of the vehicle, check out the phone message,
and check out the secret notebook. Walk into the small room by the couch.
Click on the X-ray machine and you'll access the Brain Implant game. The
goal of the puzzle is to force the AI to move to a spot next to you so
that you can capture it on your next move. The key to winning this game
is to go around the triangle in the lower left-hand corner of the puzzle
(where there are two yellow spots in a row). By going around that loop,
you're piece will be in the correct orientation to always capture the other
piece. When you win this game, you'll receive the Hanged Man card, which
you'll need to give to the Pigman in the Diner.
- Walk out of the caravan and go inside the Diner. Answer
the phone (by the pinball machine).
- Now move over to the radio. You must tune in Edgar
Mayce's broadcast. The broadcast is on the top line and about 8 notches
over to the right (there are 11 notches total on the top line). Once you
hear part (or all) of his message, turn around and you'll see a vision
of the Pigman.
- When the Pigman asks you for an item, go to your inventory
and give him the Hanged Man card. In return, he'll give you the Judgment
card. When he disappears, turn to either side. Once back at the
Bequest Globe, visit the upstairs and downstairs rooms just like you
usually do. The cards you get will open the locked doors in
those rooms. Behind each door, pick up another card but don't go further.
Take those two cards back out to the main floor and use them on the door.
This gives you different endings.
Al Giovetti, Review
"Dimitri Tishchenko" email@example.com
Hello my name is Dimitri Tishchenko For the last 2 months I have been playing a game called Drowned God and I have searched the internet to find many walkthroughs only to find the exact same one anywhere I look if you can help I do not know how to raise the theater or what to do with the train in the Din realm. Thank you and have a nice day.
Hi, here is the anser to the Trafic Control puzzle
down 2 stops, go over long straight track,up slightly left one stop,left two
stops to bottom of brocken track, up the fixed track to the very top, right
one stop, down two stops, up slightly one stop,down and right to larger box.
My 3rd cd of drowned god broke is there a way to order it on the internet.