By Al Giovetti
Support The Computer Show and
get paid to surf the web. Click on this Big Bang ad!
Disk World 2 Walkthrough
This as a walkthrough for Discworld 2.. it's pretty much a bare bones walkthrough; if you want a more explanatory guide, you
should try Psygnosis' Discworld 2 Hint Book, which should be out shortly. Unless told otherwise, all objects in this game should
be put straight into the luggage. Should you have any further problems, queries, etc, you can e-mail me on
C.S.McMullen@cms.salford.ac.uk. Or check out the Discworld Game Faq, and the Discworld Web Page, which I spookily
also write... http://www.lspace.org/games/discworld is a good place to start.
And also, feel free to propagate this, stick it on web sites, etc, just as long as you let me know where you've put it. If there are
any magazines that want to publish all or part of this, consult me first.
ACT 1: The Rite Stuff
- You start off in the university. Go to the High Energy Facility. Get the magnet, testube, and the bellows.
- Go to the university
garden, and use the magnet on the imp. Leave the university.
- Go to the small travelling shop. Get the flamingo, incense,and the
fish, and try to get the candles. Ask the old woman about the candles. Go the plaza. Talk to Dibbler, using the 'sarcastic' icon,
and the corn icon.
- Go to the shades. Take the saw and the clay pot from near the beggars.
- Go into the morturary, and look at
the Granny Weatherwax (the witch) on the slab. Get the knife.
- Go to Mrs Cakes. Get the scissors. Get the dummy's petticoat.
Open the closet, and get the ironing board. Use the saw on the dummy. Look at the Genie Bottle. Talk to Mrs Cake. Use the
sarcastic icon. Use the sarcastic icon, then the question mark icon, then the thought icon, then the smile icon. Ask her about the
genie bottle, and ectoplasm.
- Go to the Fools Guild. Get the hooter. Talk to the fool, using the question mark icon. Get the brick
at the bottom left of the screen. Use it on the fool.
- Go down the hole, go left to the grate. Use the bellows on the grate. Go right,
and leave the sewers. Go to the High Energy Facility at the University. Use the brick on the accelerator.
- Go back to Mrs
Cakes'. Give her the ectoplasm.
- Go to the beggars, and use the imp boots on the bottle. Use the bottle on Foul Ole Ron's smell.
- Go to Gimlets. Get the chili powder. Use the menu. Talk to Gimlet, using the smile icon, then the mouseburger icon.
- Go to the
Trolls Head pub in the Shades. Talk to Casanunda, using the question icon, then the ladder icon, then the witch icon. Get the
matches. Talk to the troll.
- Go to the docks. Use the knife on the net. Get the hammerhead shark. Use the stuffed fish on the
bird. Get the bird.
- Go to the University gardens. Use the beer on the corn. Use the drugged corn on the rooster. Use the
flamingo on the Dean, the shark on the Bursar, and the wading bird on the Librarian.
- Go over to the beehives. Use the clickies
booklet on the beekeeper. Use the chili powder on the flowers. Use the petticoat on Rincewind. Use the matches on the
incense. Use the lit incense on the bees. Use the clay pot on the beehive, and also double click on the hive to get some wax.
to the travelling shop, and give the wax to the old woman.
- Go to the beggars, and use the rooster on the coffee can.
- Go to the
troll pub, and use the rooster on the vampire.
- Go to the cemetary.Get the pick.
- Go into the crypt, use the ladder on the coffin,
climb the ladder, and get the false teeth. Use the false teeth on the mouse. Use the test tube on the fangs.
- Go to the Dining Hall.
Give the mouse blood, mallets, smell, glitter, and candles to the Arch Chancellor. End of Act I.
ACT II: Come Die With Me
- Go to the fools guild. Go down the hole. Go right. Go up to the warehouse. Use the pick on the ice. Go to the shades, and
speak to the dead collector, using the question mark icon. Go to the morturary, and ask the mortician about getting a death
certificate. Get the mirror, use it on the bunsen burner, then put it back on the bench. Use the slab. Use the dummy's hand on
Rincewind. Use the ice on Rincewind. Go to the dead collector, and use the certificate on him.
- Go to Djelibeybi. Go to the
camel park. Talk to the salesman, using the smile, and then the camel icon. Leave, and go to the hill. Talk to Bone Idle using the
musical icon, then use the knife on him. Go to the pyramid. Get the glue, and use the scissors on the bandage. Use the bandage
on the wooden arm. Go to the oasis, and use the bandaged wooden arm on the rotten arm.
- Go to HolyWood. Go to the
costume room. Look at the horse outfit. Talk to the dwarf about the horse outfit. Double click on the rotten arm. Give the ring
to the dwarf. Get the weight. Get the 10 off the mail box. Use the 10 on the weight. Go to the make up room, just next to the
piano. Go to the imp trainer, get the camera. Ask him about getting an imp.
- Go to XXXX land (off the map). Look at the sticks.
Talk to Point-Me-Own-Bone. Look at the baskets. Talk to Point, using the basket icon.
- Go to Ankh-Morpork. Go to the
University gardens. Get the hoops. Go to the dining room. Talk to the Librarian, using the horse icon. Use the picnic basket on
- Go to Djelibeybi, and enter the shop. Take the poster.Go to Uri Djeller. Talk to him and use the music icon. Give him
the hoops. Look at the Candy Rock. Talk to the rock seller. Go up the street, to the stoning area. Take the stake.
- Go to the
cartwheel in the desert. Ask him about the music.
- Go to the Unseen University Garden, in Ankh-Morpork. Use the stake on the
compost heap. Go to the Shades, and enter the mortuary. Talk to Casanunda. Talk to Granny Weatherwax. Ask her about
elves. Leave, and go to the docks. Use the weight on the hook. Get the snow storm novelty.
- Go to Djelibeybi, and use the
Suffrajester on the hole in the stoning area. Get the rope.
- Go to HolyWood. Go to the imp area, use the boomerang on the
paint, then use the boomerang on the imp in the set. Go right, to where the troll is. Give him the candy rock. Try to open the
trailer door. Speak to the troll, and ask him for the key. Open the trailer door. Use the rope on the troll. Enter the trailer. Talk to
the girl. Give her the troll's tooth.
- Go to XXXX land. Go to the right, and use the picnic basket on the anthill. Go back to the
beach. Use the saw on the ironing board. Use the ironing board on the surf. Use the camera on the cave paintings.
- Go to the
elven circle. Put the camera in your inventory, not the Luggage's. Use the glue on the hooter. Use the hooter on the horse
costume. Use the Librarian on the costume. Put the costume in Rincewind's inventory. Enter the circle. Use the costume on
Rincewind. Use the camera on the Elven Queen.
- Go to Unseen University, and enter the High Energy Facility. Use the ant filled
basket on Hex. Use the wire bits on the pyramid plan. Use the honey on Hex. Use the Pyramid on Hex. Talk to Skagg, and
pick the universe icon. Go to the hermit, and give him the answer.
- Go to Dibbler, at Holywood, and give him the band, jingle,
novelty, and babe. Go the make up room, and give the elven queen pictures to the make up girl. Talk to Dibbler again. Go to
the shades, and use the dead certificate on the door at the far left of the shades, up the steps. Talk to the sheep, using the stunt
icon. Give the sheep the cave painting photos. Get the reel, use it on the device. Use the elven queen film on the device.
ACT III: The Grim Rincewind
- Go to the house, and get the key from under the mat. Enter the house.
- Go upstairs, into the hourglass room. Get the ink, and
ring the bell. Go downstairs, and go left into the kitchen. Get the sugar cubes, the oily rag, and then open the stove door.
back into the hall, and get the curtains. Get the scythe from the umbrella stand.
- Go upstairs, and into Susan's room. Get the
rabbit from the bed. Double click on it, to get the pyjamas. Get the string.
- Go downstairs, and go right into the book room. Get
Rincewind's book; there are three being written.. Rincewind's is the middle one.
- Go to the kitchen, and talk to Albert. Go to the
stables. Get the rope. Give the sugar cubes to Binky. Use the glue on the saddle. Use the saddle. Use Binky.
- Go to the back
garden. Use the matches on the oily rag. Stand near the hives, and use the pyjamas on Rincewind. Use the oily rag on the hive.
Get the wax from the hive. Use the pot to get some honey from the hive. Use the string on the wax.
- Go right to pond. Get the
fishing rod from the gnome. Use the rod on the honey. Use the rod + honey on the dots in the soul pool. Look at the cart. Talk
to the little girl and ask her about the cart. Give her your book. Use the ink on the pond. Use the curtains on the pond.
- Go to the
book room. Use the matches on the candle. Put the candle in Rincewind's inventory. Use the key on the alcove. Enter the
alcove. Use the candle on Rincewind. Get the tablet.
- Go to the garden and give the tablet to Susan. Use the boomerang on the
- Go to the front of the house, and use the boomerang/rope on the chimney. Use the chimney.
- Go inside, and show the robe
and scythe to Albert. Use the cart on the scythe. Use the scythe/cart contraption on the corn.
- Go and see Albert. Give him the
ACT IV: Till Death Us Do Part
- Go to Bonestock. Get the cork.
- Go to Djelibeybe. Wait till the prospector arrives. Get the canteen from his saddle bag. Use the
arm on his saddle bag. Go to the fountain of youth. Use the cork on the fountain. Use Death's hourglass on the sand.
EPILOGUE: Queen Kong
- Look at the raven. Ask Granny Weatherwax about the raven. Get her broomstick. Talk to Dibbler, using the smile icon. Ask
him about bladders. Use the canteen on the bladders. Put the bladders in Rincewind's pocket. Use the broomstick on the tower.
Buffy Stephens email@example.com
To whom it may concern,
The walk through that you have posted is not for disk world 2.
Rather, it is the walk through for Disk World 1. I would, if I may,
suggest re-naming this page to read Disk World 1.